Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fabric Hoarding 101



Okay.  I admit it.  I have a problem.  A Big problem.  I love fabric.  No, I mean I REALLY LOVE FABRIC!

I have bolts and bolts of fabric, besides the nice, flat cuts I have stored in my pull-out Ikea bins.  Sigh.

Some of it was purchased for Market and never used . . . some for bazaars that was either never used, or is leftover on the bolt . . . and some awesome lengths from Kay Fabrics when they went out last year.  (Major drool). 

So, I decided to list some of it on Etsy so that other fabric lovers could have a chance at it at a reduced rate.  I mean, let's face it - good fabric is not cheap.

And believe it or not, you CAN'T take it with you.  Although I hold onto the hope that my job in Heaven will have something to do with sewing. 

No comments: