Friday, January 20, 2012

Courageous - The Movie


I've been debating for a couple of days over what to write on the blog, and after watching this movie tonight on dvd, I decided I would share my opinion of it with you.

I am the Christian mother of 3.  And I'll be the first one to admit - the world we live in is a harder place for Christians than it was when I was a child.    Todays kids are faced with so many challenges - broken homes, mothers forced to work out of necessity, fathers either missing or working fast-paced, demanding jobs that require so many hours . . . and then, of course, there's the drugs, the alcohol, the unprotected sex . . . and it just goes on and on.  The world we live in has become a place where so much is accepted that shouldn't be.  Ever.

Courageous is a wonderful movie about a group of Christian men who decide to draft a resolution to be godly husbands and fathers.  To take total responsibility for their wives and children's lives and spiritual growth. You will laugh and cry through their defeats and victories.  It is most definitely a film I would recommend every family watch.  You won't be sorry! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your skills within the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.
TRP R960 Caliper Road Bicycle Brake Set