Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!!

WOW!  It's 2010 already!  How long before I get used to writing that date on documents?  LOL!

I apologize for my lengthy absence.  I caught the flu about a week before Christmas.  I must say, that was not  great timing.  Our preschool class had projects to finish and a party that Thursday - but I managed to stay part of two days to see it through.  I really hate missing their parties.  The kids had a blast!

Ready for spring?  I am!  It snowed THREE TIMES in North Texas over a space of two weeks.  Anything over 1/4 inch is considered a major event here - 2 to 3 inches might as well be a blizzard.  Everything comes to a stand still.  And if you're brave enough to drive on ice around here - watch out for the other drivers.  We are not ice savvy around here.  LOL.

Anyway, I am working on some awesome little outfits for spring - and Easter dresses.  My absolute favorite shopping season!  Such cute little outfits for kids . . . sigh.

I'll post some pictures soon - so check back!

No comments: